CONTENT: How do I add a document to my organization site in Blackboard?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to add a document to an organization site in Blackboard.
- Click Content.
- Move cursor over Build Content and select the type of content that you would like to create.
- Name: Type a name for the content item.
- Find File: Click [Browse My Computer] to attach a file.
- Permit Users to View this Content: Choose [Yes] if you would like participants to have access to this content.
- Set Date/Time Restrictions in the [Standard Options] menu if necessary.
- Click Submit.