COURSES: How do instructors copy Blackboard course content between courses?Share & Print
Instructors may copy content between courses on Blackboard. Follow the steps below to copy content from course to another.
- Enter the course site where you want to copy the content from.
- Under Control Panel click Packages and Utilities.
- Click Course Copy.
- Under Select Copy Type select Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course.
- Enter the Destination Course ID (e.g., ENG_1010_1109_003) in the Destination Course ID text box or Click Browse to open the search function and select the destination Course ID. Click Submit.
- Select the course materials you want to copy to the destination course site.
- Click Submit.
You will receive an email notification after the copy process is complete.
Note: You can only copy materials into a Course where you have a role of Instructor, Teaching Assistant, or Course Builder. The course copy process can take anywhere from five minutes to two hours, depending on how big the course is and how many other instructors are copying materials at the same time.