GRADE CENTER: How do I Download an assignment for all students?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to download all student submissions for a single assignment in a Blackboard course.
- Navigate to Control Panel .
- Click Grade Center to expand the menu options.
- Click Full Grade Center.
- Click the drop-down arrow (menu options) in the heading of the desired assignment.
- Click Assignment File Download.
- Check the box for each assignment you would like to download.
- Click Submit.
- Finally, click Download Assignments Now to save the assignments to your hard drive.â¨
Note: Selected assignments are packaged as a .zip file.