GRADE CENTER: How do I Grade an Assessment in Grade Center?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to grade an assignment in Grade Center in Blackboard.
- Under Course Management, click Grade Center and then click Full Grade Center.
- For the desired student, click the drop-down arrow (menu options) for their test.
- Click View Grade Details.
- Click Grade Attempt under the attempts section.
- On the Grade Test page you can review and change points for the test questions.
- Optional: Click Clear Attempt to clear the student’s attempt.
- Optional: Under Feedback and Notes for Attempt you can enter comments for the student(s) to view.
- Click Submit to save.
Click here to launch a video demonstration in a new window.