GRADE CENTER: How do I Re-order columns using Column Organization?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to re-order columns in Blackboard Grade Center with drag-and-drop using Column Organization.
- Move the cursor over the Manage menu button.
- Click the Column Organization.
- On the Column Organization page, the Grade Center column names appear as a list. Move the cursor over an item and hold down the mouse button to drag an item up or down to a new position within the list.
- Release the mouse button to drop the item when it reaches the desired position.
- Click Submit to save when finished.
The grade columns will display in the new order on the Grade Center main page.