RUBRICS: How does an instructor Create a Rubric in an Assignment?Share & Print
A Blackboard Instructor may follow the steps below to create, access or delete a Rubric within an Assignment.
How to create a Rubric
- Click the Assessment button in the Content Area.
- Click Assignment.
- Enter a Name and Color and Instructions.
- Enter Points Possible.
- Click the Add Rubrics button.
- Click Create New Rubric.
- Enter a Name and Description.
- Enter Percent for each category, totaling 100%.
- Add a comment in the text box appropriate to the percentage score (e.g. Your organization skills need improving).
- Click Submit.
How to access Rubrics
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the name of the rubric to open the menu options.
- Select View Associated Content.
- All items associated with that rubric are listed on this page.
- Click the Item Name to edit the association or click OK to return to the main Rubrics page.
How to delete a Rubric