TESTS: How do I Set Up a Partial Credit Question on a Test?Share & Print
Blackboard Instructors may follow the steps below to set up a Partial Credit Question on a test.
- Enter your Blackboard Course Site.
- Under Control Panel click Course Tools to expand the menu options then click Tests, Surveys and Pools.
- Click Tests.
- Locate the Test and select the drop-down arrow located to the right of the test name and then select Edit.
- Locate the question on your Test and select the drop-down arrow located to the right of the question title and then click Edit.
- Under Options, check the checkbox to Allow Partial Credit.
- Check Allow Negative Scores for Incorrect Answers.
- Under Answers, enter positive Partial Credit percentage values for the correct answers (e.g. 50) and negative Partial Credit percentage values for incorrect answers (e.g. -50).
- Check the Correct Answers and then click Submit.