TESTS: In Blackboard, how does an Instructor reset a test for a student?Share & Print
If a student is locked out of a test or an error happens while submitting a test, the instructor has the ability to clear the attempt so that the student may complete the test.
Blackboard Instructors can follow the steps below to reset a test or clear an attempt.
- Enter the desired course site.
- Under Control Panel click Grade Center to expand the menu options.
- Click Full Grade Center.
- For the desired student, click the Drop-down arrow next to the Attempt in Progress icon.
- Click View Grade Details.
- Under the Attempts section click on Clear Attempt.
- Click OK.
Note: Clearing the attempt will remove any record or progress a student has made. Use this function with caution — the Blackboard Support Team cannot retrieve student work lost due to the instructor clearing the attempt.