USERS AND GROUPS: How do I add users / students to my Blackboard course site?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to add users/students to a Blackboard course site.
- In the Control Panel, click Users and Groups and then Users.
- Click + Add Users.
- Enter an WSU AccessID and choose a Role.
- Student: Default Role. Can access content and submit assignments; no access to the Control Panel.
- Course Builder: Full Access to Course Content; no Access to Grade Center.
- Grader: Full Access to Grade Center; no access to Course Content.
- Teaching Assistant: Can perform most functions of an instructor; Unable to remove an instructor.
- Instructor: Full Access to Course Content and Control Panel.
- Click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message when the user has been successfully added.