USERS AND GROUPS: How do I create groups in my Blackboard organization site?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to create groups in your Blackboard organization site.
- From the My Blackboard page, click on your organization site.
- Under the Control Panel click Users and Groups.
- Click Groups.
- Click on either Create Single Group or Create Group Sets.
- Choose whether you want the users to Self-Enroll or if you want to Manually Enroll users.
- Type in the name of the Group and check whether you want the group to be available or not. If you choose Self-Enroll you will also need to enter a name for the Sign-Up Sheet for the group.
- Click Submit to finish and create the group.