How do I enable the Pearson My Lab Tool?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to enable the Pearson My Lab Tool.
- Navigate to the Blackboard Course in which you are teaching.
- Under Control Panel, click Customization.
- Select Tool Availability.
- Locate the Pearson's My Lab/Mastering (Content) and Pearson's My Lab/Mastering (Tools) tools and check the two available check boxes.
- Click Submit.
- Access the tool by expanding Course Tools under the Control Panel and select Pearson’s My Lab/Mastering.