What is the Researcher's Dashboard and how do I use it?Share & Print
Researcher's Dashboard is an easy-to-use and intuitive tool that streamlines and enhances the pre-award and post-award grant processes for both researchers and administrators, providing a secure, easily accessible gateway to researchers' proposal and grant information.
- May be accessed anywhere and on any computer.
- A simplified custom interface that incorporates multiple systems (Banner, eProp/Coeus) for one-stop administration.
- Researchers have access to their individual proposals and awards.
- Chairs and administrators have access to proposals and awards in their entire department.
- Log in to Academica at a.wayne.edu with your AccessID and password.
- Click Researcher's Dashboard under Research Resources in the left-hand menu.
- Learn more at research.wayne.edu.