How do I send a Qualtrics survey from my @wayne.edu email address?Share & Print
Your Wayne State Qualtrics account allows you to distribute survey invitations to a Contact List as if the invitations came from a Wayne State University email address. Using a recognizable Wayne State email address -- like yours, or your team's shared email address -- can improve the response rate for your survey. Additionally, survey invitations that cannot be delivered are returned directly to you, which will help you keep your Contact list accurate.
- From Address: email@example.com
- From Name: your Preferred Name in the Wayne State online directory
- Reply-to Email: your AccessID@wayne.edu email address
You can override all three of these settings. As an example, if the defaults were changed to:
- From Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Name: Computing & Information Technology
- Reply-to Email: email@example.com
then the Qualtrics mailer will look like this:
and the Contacts will get a survey invitation that looks like this:
You can override the default settings with your personal Wayne State email address to get a similar effect. Either way, all replies from humans â as well as bounceback messages from email systems â will wind up in the Inbox of the From Address.
NOTE: to request a shared Wayne State email account for your team to use, just fill out a request for a WSU Group ID.
Need more help?
- Visit the Qualtrics support website to learn more about emailing survey invitations.
- Contact the Qualtrics support team via chat, email, or callback.
- Submit a Qualtrics general inquiry form to get next business day assistance from the Wayne State Qualtrics team.
- Contact the C&IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-577-4357, open weekdays 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.