What is Qualtrics?Share & Print
Qualtrics CoreXM Survey Software is a user-friendly, feature rich, web-based survey tool which allows users to build, distribute and analyze online surveys, collaborate in real-time and export data in multiple formats.
- Design survey flow with Branch Logic, Display Logic and Skip Logic functions.
- Create surveys with embedded video, audio and graphics.
- Send and track participation invitations.
- Utilize polls and website feedback tools.
- Post multiple surveys simultaneously and in multiple languages.
- Take advantage of real-time collaboration opportunities.
- Export data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Access 100 surveys and question types through the Qualtrics Library.
- New Features are added all the time!
How to get started
- For account-related issues, contact the C&IT Help Desk at 313-577-4357 or email@example.com.
- For help using Qualtrics -- FAQs, instructional videos and webinars are available on the Qualtrics support website.
- Students, faculty and staff can contact the Qualtrics Support team via email, chat, or callback.
- Qualtrics CoreXM Basecamp offers free on-demand training and optional certification exams.
- Qualtrics Training and Support website
- WSU Research Design and Analysis Consulting
- Types of Qualtrics user accounts
NOTE: Access to specific Qualtrics features are subject to restrictions based on account user type.