How do I log in to Banner 9?Share & Print
In order to log in to Banner, you must have been approved for Banner access. Find information regarding Banner access at https://tech.wayne.edu/enterpriseapps/access.
Banner 9 is accessible via Academica using the main campus and School of Medicine wired networks, WSU-Secure wireless, and using the WSU VPN. Log in to Academica and click Employee Resources > Administrative Systems > Banner > Banner 9-Login to log in.
- Banner 9 is accessible from any browser - no Java required - and is fully compatible with tablets and smartphones.
- Banner 9 has updated security to protect employee and student information and you will be required to use two factor authentication to verify your identity when you log in to Banner 9.
- You can open Banner 9 in multiple tabs without logging in again. Due to the improved security measures to access Banner, we can now allow you to open Banner 9 in multiple tabs to get your work done more efficiently.
- If your Banner 9 session times out, you only need to enter your AccessID and password to resume your session.
- To open additional Banner 9 sessions in your web browser, go to Academica and repeat the step above. You won't have to deal with Duo unless you closed all of your Banner 9 tabs.
- If you see error messages, please contact the C&IT Help Desk to report the issue.
- Banner access is only available from Wayne State networks or via the VPN. Learn more at kb.wayne.edu/316972.