Accepting security certificates for WSU-SECUREShare & Print
You may be prompted to accept a security certificate on your device the first time you connect to WSU-SECURE in an upgraded building. This is most common on Apple devices. Learn more about Wi-Fi upgrades at tech.wayne.edu/wifiupgrade. Read on for screenshots and a step-by-step guide for how to accept security certificates on Apple devices.
If you accidentally click Cancel instead of Connect, you will need to follow the steps below to forget and reconnect to WSU-SECURE.
Forget WSU-SECURE on your iPhone
- Go to Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Tap the info button next to WSU-Secure.
- Tap Forget This Network.
- Tap Forget when prompted.
Forget WSU-SECURE on your MacBook
1. Go to System Preferences.
2. Click Network.
3. Click Wi-Fi, then click WSU-SECURE in the dropdown menu.
4. Click Advanced...
5. Click WSU-SECURE, then click the - (minus) button to forget the network.