Skype online meetings are your conference solution!
Have you tried an online meeting with Skype for Business? It's the perfect way to communicate and collaborate in real time with colleagues around the world. Your Wayne Connect email account is already setup to host free online meetings.
What do Skype for Business online meetings offer?
- Audio and video chat from any computer.
- Share your screen, offer live polls, use digital whiteboards and collaborate in Microsoft documents.
- Up to 250 people can participate in one meeting.
- Wayne Connect calendar integration.
- Call from in from any phone line around the world. Find pricing and more information about using this service with traditional phone lines at kb.wayne.edu/284176.
Skype for Business meetings are a simple but powerful tool that can be utilized as anything from your office's unlimited, on-demand conference call solution to a full webinar platform. Schedule your first meeting in seconds by following the instructions at kb.wayne.edu/258891. Learn more about Skype for Business at go.wayne.edu/skype.
Questions about C&IT conferencing solutions? Explore the C&IT Knowledge Base or call the C&IT Help Desk at 313-577-4357.