What is the WSU Absence Requests Calendar and how do I use it?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to access the WSU Absence Requests Calendar and put in a request.
- Go to go.wayne.edu/absence in your web browser.
- Select a request Reason by clicking the drop-down arrow and choosing the absence type. A summary of your available hours is indicated at the top.
- Add Details in the description box if necessary ( Leaving early for a doctor's appointment.)
- Check the box if applicable or select the date and time range.
- Click Review & Submit. A summary of the request will indicate whether the type of request you submitted is pending supervisor approval. You will receive an email upon submission and another upon approval.