How do I customize my voicemail settings in Microsoft Teams?Share & Print
There are many ways to customize your voicemail in Microsoft Teams. This article will guide you on how to customize your voicemail to meet your needs.
To configure voicemail settings,
- Click on Settings and more (ellipsis icon) next to your profile picture at the top of teams, and then choose settings.
- Navigate to Calls settings and then click Configure Voicemail under the voicemail section.
- Let the caller record a message.
- Let the caller record a message or be transferred to someone else.
- End the call without playing your greeting.
- Play your greeting and end the call.
- Transfer the call to someone else.