How do I mark attendance as optional in a meeting invite?Share & Print
Wayne Connect offers calendaring which can be used to easily manage and schedule meetings with other users. Follow the steps below to mark attendance as optional in a calendar event invite.
- Create a new calendar event by clicking the arrow next to New+ in either Outlook or your Outlook calendar.
- Click Calendar Event.
- Add attendants under People.
- Then click Scheduling Assistant.
- Right click on the name of the person whose attendance you wish to manage.
- Click Attendance Optional.
- Once a attendant is marked as optional, you may right click on their name again and click Make Required to change their attendance back.
- Click OK.
- Fill out the remaining Details of the new event.
- Click Send to distribute.