Can Wayne State students continue receiving their WSU email after they graduate?Share & Print
All Wayne State University graduates receive access to their AccessID email account (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and email forwarding for life. This includes medical students.
Follow the steps below to set up Wayne Connect forwarding.
1. Log in to Academica at a.wayne.edu.
2. Open the settings menu (the silhouette in the upper-right) and choose Account Management. This will open a new tab.
3. Select the option to Set or Change E-mail Forwarding from the list on the left.
4. Type your forwarding email address in the appropriate box.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the window.