Who can use Xfinity on Campus cable streaming at WSU?Share & Print
Xfinity on Campus is a streaming television service available at no additional cost to residents of select Wayne State Housing buildings. This service allows residents to stream live TV, record programs and watch on demand content from many channels on a variety of internet connected devices. Xfinity on Campus streaming is currently available to year-round residents in Chatsworth Apartments and Thompson Home. Beginning in the Fall 2018
semester, Xfinity on Campus will be available to year-round residents in Atchison Hall, Ghafari Hall, Towers Residential Suites, University Tower Apartments, and Anthony Wayne Drive Apartments.
- Xfinity on Campus streaming requires the most up to date version of Adobe Flash Player. Find the most current version at get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
- Xfinity on Campus can be accessed online at xfinityoncampus.com.
- The Xfinity Stream app is available for both iOS and Android.
- Your Xfinity on Campus login (AccessID) may also be used to log in to certain TV Everywhere Apps like HBO Go, ESPN, FXNow, Showtime Anytime and more. Learn more about TV Everywhere at xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/online-tv-through-partner-sites/.
- Some Xfinity on Campus channels are only available while on WSU's campus and will not be accessible off site.
- Xfinity on Campus does not have a casting function. Some TV Everywhere Apps do have casting abilities, but casting devices like Chromecast do not work with the WSU-SECURE network.
How to get started
- Go to xfinityoncampus.com.
- Type Wayne State University in the text field and click it when it pops up in the drop down.
- Click Select School in the pop-up.
- If you not already logged in to a WSU single sign-on service like Wayne Connect or Academica, you will be directed to the WSU login page. Log in with your AccessID and password.
- After successful login, you will see the Xfinity on Campus landing page.
- BEFORE YOU BEGIN, make sure your device is compatible with the Xfinity Stream app!
- Download the correct version of the Xfinity Stream app from your device's app store:
- Click Xfinity on Campus Students Sign in Here.
- Begin to type Wayne State University in the search box and click it when it pops up.
- You will be directed to the WSU login page. Log in with your AccessID and password.
- After successful login, you will be directed to the Xfinity Stream landing page.