What settings should I be aware of for VoIP voicemail?Share & Print
The VoIP voicemail system includes many different settings and features.
- There is no maximum greeting length.
- Your voicemail can store up to thirty minutes of messages.
- A message can be as long as thirty minutes (but a thirty minute message will fill your inbox).
- Messages can be kept indefinitely.
- You must change your security code every 199 days.
- Passwords for the VoIP portal must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Must contain at least one number.
- Must contain at least one uppercase letter.
- Must contain at least one lowercase letter.
- Must be at least eight characters.
- Cannot contain the previous password.