[VoIP] How do I get my voicemail to only deposit in my email and not on my phone?Share & Print
The Wayne State University phone system allows users to opt to have their voicemail messages only delivered via email and not deposited on their phone. Follow the steps below to manage your voicemail messages.
- Access the Voice Portal at pub.hvs.att.com/Login/.
- Go to Messaging.
- Click on Voice Management.
a. Your Voice Management Screen should look like this:
- Under the heading When a message arrives select the option that reads Forward to this email address.
- Deselect the option Use Phone Message Waiting Indicator.
- Click Apply to save your settings
- Click OK.