How do I access my phone bill online?Share & Print
Billing Services is responsible for Wayne State University's telecommunications/telephone billing and charges, including online billing.
For instructions on how to use the online billing system, view our user guide.
- Online phone bills.
- Secure access to view and print current as well as past university telephone bills.
- Estimates and instructions on zone and domestic long distance calls as well as long distance international calls.
- Telephone rates including: Monthly Line Cost, Dialing Rates, Equipment Purchase Costs and more.
How to get started:
- Please fill out the Online Bill Access Request form to access online billing/online phone bills.
- Review the VoIP Rate Card for pricing.
NOTE: Contact Billing Services at 313-577-1969.