How do I access my phone bill online?Share & Print
Billing Services is responsible for Wayne State University's telecommunications/telephone billing and charges, using the PCR360 online billing system.
PCR360 provides authorized users with:
- Online phone bills
- Secure access to view and print current as well as past university telephone bills
- Estimates and instructions on zone and domestic long distance calls as well as long distance international calls
- Telephone rates including: monthly line cost, dialing rates, equipment purchase costs and more
How to get started:
- Please fill out the Online Bill Access Request form to access online billing/online phone bills.
- For instructions on how to use the online billing system, view the PCR360 User Guide.
NOTE: Contact Billing Services at 313-577-1969.