How do I schedule a telephone or circuit repair?Share & Print
Telephone or circuit repairs are available for all schools, colleges and departments through the Telecommunications department.
Most Wayne State University telephone and/or circuit repairs are free of charge, but a fee will be applied if a circuit repair technician is dispatched.
To schedule a telephone or circuit repair, call the C&IT Help Desk at 313-577-4357 and have the following information ready to expedite the process:
- Telephone number of the problem line and the type of telephone. If the line is a special circuit the circuit ID Number is required for reporting.
- Building and room number.
- Name and telephone number of the employee the repair technician should contact.
- A brief description of the malfunction (be as specific as possible).
- Please specify if and when the problem has been previously reported.