Manage alternate voicemail greetingsShare & Print
If calling from within the university system:
- Press 4 to change your mailbox extended away greeting
- Press 1 to activate extended away greeting.
- Press 3 to record a new extended away greeting.
- Press 4 to play the current greeting.
- Press * to return to previous menu.
To de-activate an Extended Away greeting when it is active, follow the steps above and press 2 when prompted.
If calling from outside the university:
- Dial the voicemail system: 313-577-4747.
- Enter your 10 digit telephone number and press #.
- Enter your passcode using the keypad on your phone and press #.
- Press 1 to access your voicemail box.
- Press 4 to change your Extended Away greeting.
- Press 1 to activate an Extended Away greeting.
- Press 3 to record a new greeting.