What is Echo360 lecture capture?Share & Print
Wayne State University has migrated its lecture capture system to the Echo360 cloud. This new platform allows instructors to capture teaching materials, speeches and other events using Echo360 recording technology. Recordings can feature audio, video and presentation visuals and may be published to Canvas for review by students.
WSU offers the following Echo360 services:
- Classroom Capture: Request to schedule automated recordings for courses you're teaching in a classroom that is equipped with Echo360 technology.
- Personal Capture: Download and install software which allows you to record desktop presentations from your own personal computer at any time or place.
- Who can use Echo360 lecture capture?
- How do I log in to Echo360 lecture capture?
- How do I enable the Echo360 tool link in Blackboard?
- How do I download and use Echo360 Personal Capture?
- What is the Echo360 Library and how do I manage content?
- How do I enable or disable Echo360 course section features?
- How do I manage Echo360 course content?
- How do I disable class content downloads in Echo360?