How do I log in to Echo360 lecture capture?Share & Print
There are two ways to log in to the Echo360 cloud platform, however, instructors must first submit a Request to use Echo360 services in order to create an account to use Classroom Capture or Personal Capture.
- The preferred log in method is from your Blackboard course via the Echo360 Content Tool Link. Instructors can use this link to log in to the Echo360 platform to download Personal Capture software and manage recordings (review, upload, edit, share, etc.). Students will use this link to review class recordings.
- Login to Blackboard at blackboard.wayne.edu.
- Navigate to the course where you want to access Echo360 recordings.
- Learn how to enable the Echo360 tool link at tech.wayne.edu/kb/academic-services/lecture-capture/268822.
- Instructors may also log in directly from the Echo360 login page.
- Open browser and navigate to echo360.org.
- Click Log In Via Institution in the right column.
- Select Wayne State University - MI from the drop-down list.
- Click Log In.
- If prompted with the WSU login page (login.wayne.edu), enter your AccessID and password.
Learn more about Echo360 lecture capture at tech.wayne.edu/kb/academic-services/lecture-capture/268822.