How do I apply for or check my financial aid in Academica?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to apply for or check the status of financial aid services in Academica.
- Log in to Academica at a.wayne.edu.
- Find the WSU Resources box on the left-hand side and click Student Resources.
- Click Financial Aid in the dropdown. You will now see a variety of options.
- My Overall Financial Aid Status: View overall status, academic progress, cost of attendance, financial aid awards and read messages.
- My Financial Aid Requirements: Review Financial Aid and document requirements (which may prevent payment of awards), display academic progress, and view your unofficial academic transcript and Institutional Holds.
- My Award Information: View account summary, awards by aid year, accept award offers by aid year, review award history, display award payment schedule and view history of loan applications.