A Document Management System (DMS) is a computer system used to track and store electronic documents and/or images of paper documents. C&IT's Document Management Team uses ApplicationXtender (AX) Web Access as their DMS. Features include:
- Capture and store scanned images and electronic files of any format.
- Use Banner data to create meaningful indexes.
- Access document collections directly from Banner via toolbar or menu (context rules can be applied).
- Access document collections standalone through any browser.
- Track, share, and annotate documents.
How do I send an email in ApplicationXtender?
The first time you send an email from ApplicationXtender Web Access (AX8 or Imaging), you will need to register your email address. Follow the steps below to register your email in ApplicationXtender. Enter your Wayne Connect email address and click ...
How do I report a Document Management problem?
Report a Document Management problem at tech.wayne.edu/forms
How to I create a report with ApplicationXtender data?
What data is available for reporting? The index tables and associated lookups, batch list table, and audit table have all been defined to both the ODS and Cognos in the Docmgmt_Wkflow flow package. The naming convention for the index tables views is:...
What are the changes in ApplicationXtender 16?
ApplicationXtender (AX), Wayne State's imaging and document management solution, will be upgraded to version 16 soon. Check out what's new: Add document updates: Click the add page button to upload a document and add supplemental information.Applicat...