What are the changes in ApplicationXtender 16?Share & Print
ApplicationXtender (AX), Wayne State's imaging and document management solution, was upgraded to version 16 on May 17, 2020. Check out what's new:
- Add document updates: Click the add page button to upload a document and add supplemental information.
- Applications landing page updates: Quickly access document icons, saved queries and recently created documents from the Applications landing page.
- New dropdown menu next to query results: Open, print, email, export or search documents found in your query results.
- Updated popup menu: When you select one or more documents, you will see a new popup menu with more options for your documents.
- Search document text: Look for specific words or phrases in PDF documents that have been uploaded.
- Preview documents: Hover your mouse over documents to preview them before you open them.
- Rotate and save documents: Flip the orientation of a document and save it directly in AppXtender, no additional applications needed.
- Run jobs in the background: With the click of a button, you can continue to work in AppXtender while your job runs. You will receive a notification when your job is complete.
To report issues or provide feedback on ApplicationXtender, visit https://tech.wayne.edu/forms/administrative.