How do I pay for my courses in Academica?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to pay for courses in Academica.
1. Log in to Academica at a.wayne.edu.
2. Click Student Resources in the lefthand menu.
3. The Financial Records section allows you to see your bill.
4. The Online Payments section allows you to pay for your courses. As you follow the instructions on each page, keep these points in mind:
- You will need your nine digit student ID number (located on your OneCard) and your six digit PIN(in most cases, your birthday in MMDDYY format) to make an online payment.
- Online checks are accepted and do not incur a convenience fee.
- MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted, but they do incur a convenience fee.