What are digital signs and how do I use them?Share & Print
Digital signs display news, directions and information for events on and off campus. Through digital signage, Wayne State University units may better manage communications with students and visitors.
- Make announcements
- Market your department or activities
- Display news feeds, videos or live TV
- Save money on printed marketing materials
- Graphic design consultation available
How to get started
If you have an item you would like to nominate to be promoted on WSU Digital Signage across campus (or on a specific sign), please email it to email@example.com with the following information. Requests will be reviewed and a response will be sent within 48 hours.
- Title: Promotion title must contain an action word (e.g. C&IT announces launch of new portal).
- Short description: Six words or less.
- Date and time of event: If it applies.
- Ad length: Start and end date range you wish to run the promo (maximum two weeks).
- URL: Website or location where a viewer may get additional information (HTML only, no PDF links).
- Contact: Name, email and phone number.
- Image: 610 x 337
There is no cost to publish information on digital signs. If your communications require graphic design work, there is a $75/hour charge. Installation costs vary by location.
NOTE: Per hour design costs may apply. Advertisements for off-campus items are not permitted.