What Web Time Entry (WTE) support and job aids are available?Share & Print
The following job aids and support documentation is available for Web Time Entry (WTE).
- General WTE Support (PDF): Includes checking leave balances, accessing a timesheet, entering hours, changing/correcting hours, submitting a timesheet, and entering an account distribution.
- WTE Support for Approvers (PDF): Includes accessing/approving employee timesheets, timesheet status actions, assigning a Proxy, and overriding an employee's time entry.
- WTE Support for SuperUsers (PDF): Includes SU actions by timesheet status, submitting an in-progress timesheet, extracting a timesheet, and managing approver queues.
- Changing Labor Distribution (PDF): Includes changing the FOAPAL Information for Hours Worked.
- Creating Routing Queue Rules on NTRRQUE (PDF)
- Updating Routing Queue Rules on NTRRQUE (PDF)
- Overriding a Timesheet Approver with NBAJQUE (PDF)
- Returning an Approved Timesheet (PDF)