What software is available through the C&IT Help Desk store?Share & Print
The C&IT Help Desk store provides free and discounted software to current students, faculty and staff for academic, departmental and personal use. This service aims to:
- Reduce the cost of desktop software that has universal interest through volume purchase agreements and site licensing.
- Promote software anti-piracy and encourage patrons to comply with licensing requirements.
Software downloads are available online 24/7. Free and discounted software offerings include:
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Cloud (discounts for departmental use)
- SPSS (free for registered students; discounts for departmental use)
- SAS (discounts for departmental use)
- Stata (discounts for students, faculty and staff)
- Thomson EndNote (free to current students, faculty, staff)
Note: WSU does not offer antivirus software for personal use, but the C&IT Help Desk recommends and offers support for Microsoft Defender and Sophos.