What do I do if my mouse and keyboard do not work in vLAB? (macOS Ventura)Share & Print
Users may find that their keyboard and mouse do not function within vLAB while using macOS Ventura. Follow the steps below to enable Input Monitoring and resolve this issue.
- Close the VMware Horizon Client.
- Click the Apple icon in the top left corner to open the Apple menu and then choose System Settings.
- Click Privacy & Security in the sidebar (you may need to scroll down) and then click Input Monitoring.
- Locate the VMware Horizon Client and then toggle on Input Monitoring.
- You may be prompted to quit and reopen the VMware Horizon Client. Once complete, the issue will be resolved.