How do I forward a call?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to activate call forwarding on your VoIP phone line via the web portal.
- Login at pub.hvs.att.com/Login/ with your user ID (e.g., email@example.com) and your password. You created this password when you setup your online access.
- Select Incoming Calls in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the Call Forwarding option you want; you may want to forward all calls or just select calls.
- Toggle the button to On and enter the number to which you want your calls forwarded. Depending on which calls you are forwarding, you may have an additional option(s) for customization. Press OK to save your choices and activate call forwarding.
- Call forwarding will now be active on your line. Verify that the menu says that your selected Call Forwarding is On.
NOTE: Learn how to reset your VoIP portal password at https://tech.wayne.edu/kb/telecommunications/wsu-telephone/142336.