How do I reset my VolP portal password or voicemail passcode online?Share & Print
If you need to reset your VoIP online portal login password or your phone's voicemail passcode, follow the steps below.
If this process does not work for you, just fill out this form and we will reset your password or passcode for you.
1. Visit pub-cfg.hvs.att.com/myaccount/ and enter your AccessID@wayne.edu (all lowercase) email address and your full 10 digit phone number (e.g. 3135770000). Click Send Request.
2. In a separate tab or window, open your email and find your confirmation number. Enter this number in the VoIP portal and click one of the three options to reset your password.
- Reset Clearspan Applications Password: Create a new password for your online VoIP portal account.
- Reset Voice Portal Passcode: Create a new passcode, the number you enter on your phone's keypad to access your voicemail.
- Reset Voice Portal Passcode AND Clearspan Applications Password: Create new passwords for both your online portal account and your phone's voicemail passcode.
3. Follow the prompts on screen to reset your password or passcode.
4. You will see a confirmation that you changed your password and also receive a confirmation email.
Note: AT&T technicians were not able to associate all phone numbers with AccessIDs. This occurred in situations with shared phones and other extenuating circumstances. If you believe this is the case with your phone number or the method above is otherwise unsuccessful, please fill out this form or contact the C&IT Help Desk for assistance.