C&IT Help Desk
The C&IT Help Desk is Wayne State University's campus technology headquarters. Call, email, or stop in for one-on-one help with any WSU IT systems, including Wayne Connect, Canvas, Academica, and Wi-Fi. The Help Desk offers computer and mobile device diagnostics and repairs, free and discounted software, and other services. It is the Help Desk's top priority to ensure all computing issues are resolved on the first contact or are routed to higher tiers of support with 100 percent accuracy.
The C&IT Help Desk is available Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. for phone calls or emails.
In-person support is available in the Student Center Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Suite 005 in the lower level of the Student Center Building.
- Face masks are recommended.
The C&IT Help Desk offers a wide variety of services and products to meet all your technology needs. Please refer to our price sheet for starting prices.
- C&IT systems support: Call, email, or drop by anytime for free assistance with Wayne Connect email, Canvas, Academica, or any WSU system.
- Tech accessories for purchase: Ethernet cords, flash drives, charging cables, and more.
- Computer and Device Repairs: Get one-on-one support for your smartphone, tablet or computer including complimentary Wi-Fi setup.
- Software: WSU offers a selection of free and discounted software for students, faculty, and staff.
The C&IT Help Desk is closed on university holidays.
If you are looking to reset your AccessID password, use the button below or go to https://webmail.wayne.edu/am/pw/forgot.