C&IT Help Desk
C&IT is committed to your success, and our staff have been working around the clock to ensure the Winter 2020 transition to online instruction is as smooth as possible. We are experiencing high ticket volume due to the online transition of classes and select university operations, and response times may be longer than usual.
The C&IT Help Desk is Wayne State University's campus technology headquarters. Call, email, or stop in for one-on-one help with any WSU IT systems, including Wayne Connect, Canvas, Academica and Wi-Fi. The Help Desk offers computer and mobile device diagnostics and repairs, free and discounted software, and other services. It is the Help Desk's top priority to ensure all computing issues are resolved on first contact or are routed to higher tiers of support with 100 percent accuracy.
The C&IT Help Desk offers a wide variety of services and products to meet all your technology needs. Please refer to our pricesheet for starting prices.
- C&IT systems support: Call, email, or drop by anytime for free assistance with Wayne Connect email, Canvas, Academica or any WSU system.
- Tech accessories for purchase: Ethernet cords, flash drives, charging cables and more.
- Computer and Device Repairs: Get one-on-one support for your smart phone, tablet or computer — including complimentary Wi-Fi setup.
- Software: WSU offers a selection of free and discounted software for students, faculty and staff.
The C&IT Help Desk is available Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. for phone calls or emails.
The C&IT Help Desk office is currently not available for in person and hands-on support.
- Suite 005 in the lower level of the Student Center Building.
The C&IT Help Desk is closed on university holidays.
If you are looking to reset your AccessID password, use the button below or go to https://webmail.wayne.edu/am/pw/forgot.