[VoIP] How do I change my voicemail password from my phone?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to change your voicemail passcode from your VoIP phone. If you do not know your password or this process does not work for you, just fill out this form and we will reset your password for you.
1. Dial *86 to access the voicemail system from your phone. (If you are not near your phone, call your phone number and press * when you reach your voicemail. Enter your five-digit extension and press #.)
2. Enter your password and press #.
3. Press * to access for the Comm Pilot Voice Portal.
4. Press 8 to change your passcode.
5. Enter your new passcode and press #.
6. Enter your new passcode again and press #.
7. You will hear Passcode has been changed successfully.