[VoIP] How do I set up my VoIP voice mailbox?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to set up your voice mailbox with your VoIP handset.
1. Access your new voice mailbox with any the three methods below:
- Dial *86 from your VoIP handset.
- Dial your five digit extension (7-XXXX) from your VoIP handset.
- Call your 10-digit phone number (313-577-XXXX) from any other phone and press * when you reach the voicemail system
Your voice mailbox login ID will be your five digit extension. Your voicemail temporary passcode was sent to you via email.
2. To access and manage your voicemail settings online:
- Visit pub.hvs.att.com.
Your online user ID is AccessID@wayne.edu (ex. email@example.com) and your temporary online password was sent to you via email.
Note: You will be prompted to change your password upon login. If you have any questions, please contact the C&IT Help Desk for assistance. Find documentation for the Centrex phone system at tech.wayne.edu/kb/telecommunications/wsu-telephone/439.