Looking for a rewarding technology job with one of Detroit's largest employers? We hope you'll consider joining our extraordinary team.
So, who do you work for when you work for C&IT?
- We are nationally recognized for innovative technology solutions.
- Leader in the Blackboard Community: host of miBUG Spring Conference, named to Blackboard Reviewer Council and home of two Blackboard MVPs in 2014.
- Symantec featured Robert Hogle, C&IT Director of Computer Operations Support, in a series of podcasts about our cutting-edge work with virtualization.
- Campus Technology Innovators Award (2010) for our Researcher's Dashboard.
- We work with products and services from industry-leading vendors: Oracle, VMware, Canvas, Microsoft 365, Ellucian, Merit, Cisco, Microsoft, Red Hat, Qualtrics and more.
- We collaborate with University business units to deliver both in-house and cloud-based systems.
- We are consistently recognized for providing exemplary support services to students and employees.
- We use emerging technologies to stay on the forefront of IT development, creating products like Wayne State Mobile and our exciting new portal Academica.
What's in it for you?
- Work in an open and supportive environment.
- Learn and grow — we offer an outstanding employee benefits package including a generous tuition assistance program.
- Be part of a close-knit team full of very diverse backgrounds.
- Team up with the C&IT Campus Warriors — your chance to volunteer on campus to make a difference for the WSU community.
- Enjoy an excellent work-life balance with paid overtime and comp time available.
- Detroit is home to a huge cultural center, famous restaurants, new shopping options and more. Explore it today!
View current openings at C&IT below. Click any position for more information and to apply.
There are no positions available at this time.