How do I find the Echo360 Universal Capture: Personal download?Share & Print
Universal Capture: Personal (previously Personal Capture) software allows you to record desktop presentations from your own personal computer at any time or place. These recordings are stored on your personal computer but can be published to your Canvas course to allow student viewing.
Make sure that your system meets the technical specifications to support Universal Capture: Personal software.
Please note: If you are using a WSU-owned computer, you may not have the administrative privileges to download and install the Universal Capture: Personal application on your device. Please contact your local technical support for assistance. Technical support staff are listed here.
- Inside of your Canvas course, click on the Echo360 Recordings link in the course navigation menu:
- Click on the blue gear icon in the upper right section of the screen:
- In the drop-down menu that appears, click Downloads:
- Locate Universal Capture: Personal in the list of options, and click the download link corresponding with your computer’s operating system (Mac or Windows):
- Locate the downloaded installation file and follow the system prompts to install. There is no product license key required.