Campus and Classroom Technology Services forms
The desktop support group formerly known as DeskTech is transitioning to a broader team known as Campus and Classroom Technology Services (CCTS). Customers may use the forms below to submit a service or desktop support request.
- All requests are addressed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For emergency assistance during normal business hours, please call the C&IT Help Desk at 313-577-4357.
- Report a Problem/Request IT Support
- Request Software or Computer Accessories
- Request Changes to W: Drive or Employee Files
- Request Active Directory Account (Computer Login)
- Add Computer to Department Refresh Program
- Request Non-Refresh Computer/Trickledown (no charge for trickledown)
- Request Research/Grant Funded Computer
- Request Loaner Equipment
All other Wayne State users may contact the C&IT Help Desk for support at 313-577-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.