How do I disable class content downloads in Echo360?Share & Print
By default, students and instructors can download content published to a class. Follow the steps below if you do not want students or other instructors to download your classroom content.
- Login to Blackboard at blackboard.wayne.edu.
- Navigate to the course where you want to disable the ability for students to download content.
- Click the Echo360 content link to access course recordings.
- Click Settings in the upper right corner.
- Click Features in the left margin.
- Toggle the Content downloads switch off to disable it (it is enabled by default).
- Click OK to confirm.
The Download option will now be grayed out for all class content, for both students and instructors for this section.
Learn more about Echo360 at kb.wayne.edu/268816.