How do I add the Zoom meeting add-in to Outlook?Share & Print
Microsoft Outlook has add-ins for Zoom, making it easy to schedule meetings on your Wayne State calendar.
Follow the steps below to install the plugins in the web browser and desktop versions of Outlook.
1. Log in to your Wayne State email.
2. Open your Calendar.
3. Select New Event.
4. Select the More options button, represented by three periods.
5. Select Get Add-ins.
6. Select Admin-managed.
7. Find Zoom for Outlook and click Add.
8. Return to your new event. From there, you can click the Zoom icon and create a meeting link from your email.
9. After your first setup, you may need to login to Zoom by following these steps.
Outlook desktop client
1. Open Outlook.
2. Click Get Add-ins.
3. Select Admin-managed.
4. Find Zoom for Outlook and click Add.
5. When you open your Calendar to create an event, you will have the option to Create a Zoom meeting.
6. After your first setup, you may need to login to Zoom by following these steps.