How can I create an HTML-formatted email in Wayne Connect - Powered by Microsoft?Share & Print
Follow the steps below to create an HTML-formatted email in Wayne Connect - Powered by Microsoft.
1. Write and format your message in an HTML format. Use a WYSIWYG tool or your own html. Copy the finished message as it will be displayed (do not copy the source code).
2. Access the Wayne Connect - Powered by Microsoft web interface at connect.wayne.edu.
3. Log in using the AccessID and password for the account sending the email (Usually this is a pre-authorized Group ID Account).
4. Paste your pre-formatted message into the body.
5. The HTML email message is now ready to send.
Learn how to use the WSU CMS to create a message to send as a bulk email on the Web Communications blog.
Note: If you are sending a bulk email, send a test of the message to yourself before sending to your list. This will help prevent mistakes or the need to send multiple messages. Please contact the C&IT Help Desk for assistance.