How do I get my free download of Microsoft Office?Share & Print
Select Wayne State University students and employees may download a free copy of Microsoft Office (find full eligibility requirements on the C&IT Knowledge Base). The free download is available via Wayne Connect - Powered by Microsoft.
- Available for Macs, PCs and select mobile devices.
- Download on up to five devices and five computers.
- Fully-featured copy of Microsoft Office.
- Keep up to date with the latest version with regular updates.
- Includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
How to get started
Follow the steps below to download Microsoft Office.
- Log in to Wayne Connect at connect.wayne.edu.
- Click the Preferences icon (gear) in the top right corner.
- In the dropdown menu, click Office 365 under Your app settings.
- Click Install Status in the menu on the left.
- Click Install desktop applications.
The download is about one GB.