How do I get my free download of Microsoft Office?Share & Print
Select Wayne State University students and employees may download a free copy of Microsoft Office (find full eligibility requirements on the C&IT Knowledge Base.
- Available for Macs, PCs, and select mobile devices.
- Download on up to five devices and five computers.
- Fully-featured copy of Microsoft Office.
- Keep up to date with the latest version with regular updates.
- Includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
How to get started
Follow the steps below to download Microsoft Office.
- Log in to Wayne State email at connect.wayne.edu.
- Click the Install Office in drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner and then click Office 365 apps to download.
- Open the package download in your downloads folder and follow the directions to install.
The download is about 1 GB.
NOTE: Find full installation instructions for both Mac and PC on the C&IT Knowledge Base. The free download should be available for students within 24 hours of first-time registration.